Anyone who wants to unlock BlackBerry devices may feel a slight irritation trying to get the right information to do so. It may seem that this consumer information and locked like Fort Knox. His confusion and prevention is justified and understandable. However, it is worth to go through the proper channels to obtain this information. Consumers who open their Blackberry phones are able to use any network worldwide. This saves costs overall cosmic traveling abroad. No roaming charges when traveling to other countries when a Blackberry has been unlocked. In addition, the resale value of your property increased by fifty percent.
What will it cost if I want to unlock my BlackBerry device?
Many web sites offer to unlock BlackBerry devices for clients. The classic fee is about $ 65.00. Some sites that offer their services for about $ 25.00, but it are rare. Most will do the remote service. All you have to do is have a USB cable to connect to the device. They can then repeat the process for you, no problem for you. In addition, some give you the unlock code and you can do it yourself. Many sites that offer the service, they do so without risk. Customer service is available in most web sites.
Other options for unlock codes
Sometimes sellers on eBay will not tolerate unlock codes options. This can save you some money in the end. Each has its own Blackberry unlock code that is specific to selling phone. Codes sometimes take between four and ten days to receive. To unlock the BlackBerry device successfully, you need the IMEI number. The IMEI number can be obtained by typing * # 06 # on the keypad. A series of fifteen digits that appears is the IMEI number. The IMEI number can obtain from the status menu.
There are in the BlackBerry unlock codes are available to consumers on the Internet.
How to enter unlock codes for BlackBerry 8800 /8300 Blackberry Curve:
1. Go to settings menu = > and then Options
2. Select advanced options => and then SIM card
3. Type MEPD using your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not be able to see all the text that appears on the screen while typing MEPD)
4. Type MEP then [ALT BUTTON] and the number 2 on your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: No text appears on the screen while typing MEPD)
5. The message "Enter Network MEP Code” appears on the screen. Enter the unlock code and press the jog wheel / jog to confirm the track
6. The BlackBerry is unlocked.
Blackberry 8100 unlocks code Itinerary:
1. Place the SIM card into the Blackberry 8100.
2. Phone on and off the radio (Turn the radio off option) which is crucial.
3. Then select “Options" and select Advanced Options.
4. Down arrow and select “SIM Card"
May Type “MEPPD “(what you type will not appear on the screen).
6. Type " MEPP, next [ALT BUTTON] and 2" (what you type will not appear on the screen).
7. Beat in the unlock code
8. Press Enter
9. Restart your Blackberry. Your BlackBerry is unlocked.
Blackberry 8700 unlocks code Itinerary:
1. Access to the configuration
2. Select Options
3. Then go to the Advanced
4. Then select the SIM card
5. Type MEPD (not case sensitive will, no text appears on the screen)
6. When the unit displays active network is ready.
7. Hold down the ALT key while typing in MEPE on the device (not case sensitive, and no text appears on the screen).
8. The screen says " Enter Network MEP Code, enter the unlock code and press the dial to confirm.
9. Your BlackBerry is unlocked.
BlackBerry 6xxx 7xxx: i.e. 6230, 7100, and 7290, etc. Unlock Code Instructions
1. Go to the Options menu Blackberry.
2. Click on the menu of the SIM card. To understand this, you must enter this on the phone keypad (The text does not appear on the screen when you press the unlock code).
3.Type ' MEPD ' for all models except 7100 and instead of using “MEPPD.”
April. In general, you will lock NET "active" is displayed. To disable this lock, type ' MEP2 ' respectively
(' MEPP2 "if the phone is 7100).
May Blackberry require a code? NOTE: You must use the "Alt" or "Shift" to allow numbers would include - A -2 instead of entering an unlock code appears MEP “alt" (Otherwise written in mep2 or mepp2 correctly.)
6. Enter the “NET Unlock Code “that is.
7. At this point, you have done Unlock Blackberry success.